Remote Invigilation Exam
Instructions to order your RI exam:
- Check information below under Cancellations and What is remote invigilation?
- Choose a date – (at least 25 days in advance)
- Check your date is available – Check RI Unavailable Dates here
- Pick a time to sit your RI exam (any time except between 10:30pm and midnight UK time)
- Submit order & exam time – In “Order Notes” section of checkout page – Enter Time, Exam Date, Time Zone
Order Notes section is on the bottom left of the Checkout page. Enter the following info:
Cancellations must be made 10 working days before the exam. Cancellations within 10 days of the exam are non-refundable. If you miss your RI exam and need to re-book the current costs are $140 for Level 1 & $176 for Level 2.
What is remote invigilation?
Remote Invigilation (RI) enables a candidate to sit their Level 1 or level 2 exam on a computer in a secure, invigilated environment from their home where they are monitored via webcam, screen sharing technology and a secondary recording device.
Please read the following for more info on Remote Invigilation exams.:
- Read through the document Candidate Information – Remote Invigilation, including the Appendices, to make sure you are prepared for the exam conditions.
- Watch this video explaining how to setup your examination area, or click for a screenshot guide.
- Make sure that the name you used to register for your WSET exam matches the name on your official photographic ID. Please contact me if the names don’t match.